Three days in Langhe and Roero (Piedmont, Italy) is a unique experience in the Unesco world heritage areas.
We organized three days in the territories of the main producers of the best Italian wines, food and wine tours in the areas of Barolo, Barbaresco Canelli and Roero.
Three days for discovering places of interest and for tasting red barolo and barbaresco wines and also Arneis wine.
A tour designed for art and wine lovers.
Departure from hotel 9.30 a.m.
We have a wheelchair for people with disabilities
Three days in Langhe and Roero with driver and private guide. Food and wine experience, visit to the castle of Govone and the Romano Levi museum.
With this tour you will visit the Italian region for vineyards, food and wine.
You will also stop at historical landmarks and viewpoints along the way.
A nice gourmet dining plate from local produce is a highlight.
The tour includes a visit to the underground cathedral of Canelli and a tasting of Arneis white wine.
Three days in Langhe and Roero with driver and private guide.
Food and wine experience, visit to the castle of Govone and the Romano Levi museum.
With this tour you will visit the best Italian region for vineyards, food and wine.
We will stop at historical landmarks and viewpoints along the way.
A nice gastronomic dish based on local products is a highlight.
Often, during the three-day tours, having more time available, we will spend several hours discovering a rare pearl of the Roero, for a tasting in one of the best wine boutiques.
– Departure from hotel at 9:30 a.m.
– Discover the village of Neive
– Visit the Romano Levi museum
– Discover the village of Barbaresco
– Visit the Barbaresco regional wine shop
– Tasting at the Barbaresco producers’ cooperative
– Visit a winery and tasting Barbaresco Wine
– Lunch in the village of Neive (Not included in the total price)
– Visit the castle of Govone
– Wine Tasting
– Departure from hotel 9:30 a.m.
– Visit the castle of Grinzane
– Visit a winery and tasting Barolo Wine
– Lunch at the restaurant (Not included in the total price)
– Discover the village of La Morra, where you can see a beautiful view of the Barolo valley
– Discover the village of Barolo
– Visit winery and tasting Barolo Wine
– Discover the castle of Serralunga
– Visit in Canelli
– Visit Underground Cathedral of Canelli
– Arneis wine tasting
– Visit Roero land
– Wine tasting