Discover Langhe Roero and Turin (Piedmont, Italy) is a unique experience in the Unesco world heritage areas.
First of all, we organize a four days tour in the lands of the main producers of the best Italian wines, food and wine tours in the areas of Barolo, Barbaresco, Canelli and Turin.
Most important, four days for discovering places of interest and for tasting red barolo and barbaresco wines and Arneis wine.
A tour designed for art and wine lovers.
Pick up / drop off is only for the area around Alba (within 25 km).
If you are staying in Turin or Milan, we offer to pick up at Asti train station
Departure from hotel 9.30 a.m.
We have a wheelchair for people with disabilities
Four days in Langhe Roero and Turin with driver and private guide.
Food and wine experience, visit to the castle of Govone and the Romano Levi museum.
With this tour, you will visit the italian region for vineyards, food and wine.
You will also stop at historical landmarks and viewpoints along the way.
A nice gourmet dining plate from local produce is a highlight.
The tour includes a visit to the underground Cathedral of Canelli and a tasting of Arneis white wine.
During this tour you will have a full day dedicated to discovering the city of Turin.
Furthermore, during the four-day tours, having more time available,
we will spend several hours above all discovering a rare pearl of the Roero.
Tasting in one of the best wine boutiques.
– Departure from hotel at 9:30 a.m.
– Discover the village of Neive
– Visit the Romano Levi museum
– Discover the village of Barbaresco
– Visit the Barbaresco regional wine shop
– Tasting at the Barbaresco producers’ cooperative
– Discover a winery and tasting Barbaresco Wine
( Lunch is not included in the price)
– Visit the castle of Govone
– Departure from hotel 9:30 a.m.
– Discover the castle of Grinzane Cavour
– Visit a winery and tasting Barolo Wine
(Lunch is not included in the price)
– Visit the village of La Morra, where you can see a beautiful view of the Barolo valley
– Discover the village of Barolo
– Visit winery and tasting Barolo Wine
– Discover the castle of Serralunga
-Tour in Canelli City
-Visit Underground Cathedral of Canelli
-Arneis wine tasting
-Visit Roero land
-Arneis Wine tasting
-Visit Turin city
-Discover the “Gran Madre” Church
-Lunch is not included
-Discover Via Po
-Walk along the Po river inside the natural park called Valentino’s park